Brightside is Back!
Time & Location
About The Event
The Brightside is BACK! We are excited to invite you to a soft re-opening event with including yoga, music, food from Harvest Mobile Cuisine, and drinks from our bar. The cool thing is, you can take part in whatever aspect interests you - take the yoga class, or just come for the viewing party, or pop by for some yummy food & drinks. Please note, we do have new occupancy limits and rules - so read below. We can't WAIT to welcome you back!
5PM - YOGA CLASS W MATT ($20) - *Limited to 12 people. You must pre-purchase a ticket to this class to attend, and bring your own mat and gear. Get tickets here: http://wix.to/FUCHBp0
6-10PM - HARVEST MOBILE CUISINE - This delicious and healthy food truck will be ready to serve starting at 6pm. Great for yoga students getting out of class, or anyone seeking a dinner option! Harvest has an easy to use app for ordering.
DOORS 7:30PM / 8PM - TIP JAR STREAMING PARTY ($5) - We were thrilled to be one of the venues for this cool virtual fundraiser that airs from 8-9:30pm. You can watch it on our big screen while enjoying drinks from our bar, and of course food from Harvest. We can hold up to 76 people socially distanced 6' apart inside at pre-set tables. (order drinks and food using apps). The cover charge helps us pay for additional costs and on-site cleaning staff. (thank you for understanding)
**You do need a ticket to attend both the yoga and streaming party.
Occupancy Limits and rules: We are limiting seating to 79 inside the venue. Rules below:
1.Upon arrival and departure, please move directly to your destination on the property, do not linger in the parking lot.
2. Masks must be worn whenever you are standing in line or moving around the inside or outside of the property.
Masks can be removed once you are seated.
3. You must either be seated, or standing on an x in line for the bathroom, the bar or the food truck. no other standing is permitted.
4. If visiting our 2nd floor, please use wet wipes provided at the bottom of the stairwell and at the top for grabbing the handrail.
5. Please use no-touch hand-sanitizer station, located in our foyer and at our bar.
6. When in doubt, always make sure you are maintaining social distancing of at least 6'.
- Reserve a seat!$5$50$0