Sun, Jan 29|
Dayton Dinner Theater: The Princess Bride
Hello.... Our name is The Dayton Dinner Theater. You buy a ticket. Prepare to celebrate one of the greatest romance adventures of all time
Time & Location
Jan 29, 6:00 PM
Dayton, 905 E 3rd St, Dayton, OH 45402, USA
About the event
Welcome to our movie party!
Before the show ... indulge in a Chef-inspired creatively-themed dinner from Brock Masterson catering.
While you eat ... enjoy live music and soundtrack presentation featuring acts such as The University of Dayton Jazz Ensemble and acclaimed musician and producer Denny Wilson
During the movie ... we feature our famous interactive quote and audience participation activities, pop-up fun facts, and our not-so-famous theme spotting drinking game (not necessarily alcohol)
During intermission... we offer our themed desert, play an interactive trivia contest, and recognize our top costume contest participants
Although our movie parties are generally geared more towards adults, they are considered family-friendly!
Tickets must be purchased in advance to allow for accurate food preparation.
Open seating policy unless you have a group of 6 or more
Time & Location Jan 29, 2023, 6:00 PM
The Brightside Event center, 905 E 3rd St, Dayton, OH 45402, USA
About the Event
- Themed Food: TBA (maybe some stew, something that looks like mutton, something w/fire in the name, and maybe a peanut?)
- Themed Drinks: The Battle of Wits (sparkling grape juice, vodka, cherry, pixie stick poison), The Buttercup (Butterscotch liquor, light cream, rum, cinnamon stick stirrer)
- Themed Attire: You can be a Prince, a Pirate, a Princess, a Pauper, a Giant, or a Swordsman. If you dress up as a ROUS, we will give you extra cheese.
- Doors open at 5:45, Food and live music is available from 6-7pm, Movie starts at 7pm, a short intermission for dessert and trivia will start at 8pm, movie ends around 9 pm.
- Table reservations only for parties of 6 or more, otherwise we have open seating