Time & Location
Dec 16, 2022, 8:00 PM
Dayton, 905 E 3rd St, Dayton, OH 45402, USA
About the event
We are thrilled to host a hometown Heartless Bastards show on Friday, December 16th! Anchored by the powerful vocals and incisive songwriting of Erika Wennerstrom, the Heartless Bastards are a roots rock band whose tough, emotionally resonant music incorporates elements of blues, hard rock, garage punk, and country. Their newest album, A Beautiful Life is their most stylistically diverse release to date. Special guests Jess Lamb & The Factory and Visitor kick-off the show!
This event is hosted in partnership with Sonic Springs Booking!
How to Go?
- Friday, December 16th
- The Brightside Music & Event Venue (905 E 3rd St, Dayton, OH)
- VIP Doors: 7pm
- Doors 7:30pm
- Show starts 8pm
- Food truck on site: Phat & Rich
- All ages are welcome!
- Tickets $25 advance; $30 day of show. For this special holiday show, there is a limited quantity $50 VIP option. VIP guests are invited to arrive 30 min early, get prime parking, and have a front of stage viewing area. (There is a $25 upgrade for general admission buyers who want to shift up to VIP).Tickets are on sale at link: https://www.venuepilot.co/events/62660/orders/new. Tickets are non-refundable.
- There is no re-entry at this event. Thank you for understanding in advance!
- There is free off-street parking at the venue and surrounding areas. Please see our parking map on our website or social media to reference where to park.
- There is alcohol for sale at the venue. No outside beverages are allowed.
- Purses and small bags are allowed. No backpacks, please.
- The venue is handicapped-accessible. The venue has installed UV-C filters to sanitize circulated air.
- More info at thebrightsidedayton.com